Venue: Harlow Enterprise Hub - Easykey Directions.pdf
I need to get back to Basics - What is Microsoft Excel? and How do I make it work for me?
This course is for beginners who need an understanding of the basic components of Excel and how it works
Although the content of this workshop is to flexibly suited to the participants on the day the following is typically included:
- Creating, Saving and Opening Workbooks
- Entering, Editing and deleting data
- Deleting and adding a range of cells
- Tricks in adjusting rows and columns
- How to force your spreadsheet to print on one page
- Formatting Cells - tricks on how to display currency and dates
- Understanding Text, Values and Formulae
- Excel Calculates! - introduction to simple formulae
Do I need to Bring Anything?
Refreshments will be provided. (Just let us know if you have any special dietary requirements)
As this day is practical we recommend you bring your laptop (we can hire one if you prefer)
£89 plus VAT
Why not Book for the Whole Day?
Basic Excel (am) followed by Intermediate Excel (pm) for £149 including lunch